Community radio station Darlo Radio, Darlington Borough Council and its partners are encouraging teenagers in Darlington aged 14-18 to enter the Darlo Radio Play Your Part Competition, with more information at https://www.darlington.gov.uk/health-and-social-care/public-health/coronavirus/darlo-radio-play-your-part-competition/ . Three winning entries will be invited to record their adverts at the Darlo Radio studios, as well as receive a £30 AmazonUK voucher each.
The competition is for teens from across the borough who are interested in media, marketing, health and politics to enter their own 30 second radio advert on the topic of ‘Play your part – Why teens need to fight against Covid-19’.
The radio adverts can include:
- Why teens are not immune to Covid-19
- Why teens need to continue following Covid-19 guidelines to keep our communities safe
- How teens can help protect the Darlington communities from Covid-19
- Why teens should take the Covid-19 vaccine when they are eligible
- Why it is important for teens to stay vigilant against Covid-19
Three winning entries will be invited to record their adverts at the Darlo Radio studios, as well as receive a £30 AmazonUK voucher each.